(Assistant) Line Manager
Conti-Lines Group – established in 1923 – is a family holding company specialized in the maritime transport of steels, dry bulk and project cargoes. Apart from tramping the high seas we offer liner services with regular departures as well as parcelling services with flexible port rotations. We are owner – operators, active in the deep and – more recently – shortsea trade with a diversified fleet from coaster up to ultramax size vessels.
As a young and growing short sea operator we are active from the Baltic up to the East Med. The backbone of our activities are our regular services from the Continent and Adriatic to North-Africa. In order to strengthen our short sea department we are looking for an enthusiastic (assistant) line manager!
- Make voyage and freight calculations
- Offer freights
- maintain existing and develop new relationships with customers and suppliers
- Assisting in analyzing the market and results
- Your work includes liaising with all concerned parties i.e. port captains, agents, etc.
- give administrative support in case required such as input bookings, sending schedules,
follow up of payments, request info from agents etc.
- Bachelor degree in logistics and/or transport or equivalent by experience
- You are dynamic and client oriented
- You have sound commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable
- Experience in break bulk cargoes is an asset
- Languages: fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
What you will get in return
- Attractive salary according to your experience
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Extralegal benefits
- Fulltime, exciting job in which you can broaden your skills & knowledge.