Conti-Lines is a specialist in the maritime transport of steels, dry bulk and project cargoes. Apart from tramping the high seas we offer liner services with regular departures as well as parcelling services with flexible port rotations. We are operators, active in both the deep- and shortsea trade with a diversified fleet up to ultramax size vessels.
What can you expect
- Make voyage calculations and freight calculations.
- Offer freights and negotiate charter parties.
- Analyze the market and the financial results.
- Deepen existing and develop new relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Your work includes liaising with all concerned parties i.e. port captains, agents, brokers, etc… incl. Conti-Lines offices overseas (Istanbul, Dubai, …).
- Work closely with the operations department for commercial solutions to operational challenges.
What you will get in return
- Attractive salary according to your experience.
- Contract of indefinite duration.
- Extralegal benefits.
- Fulltime, exciting job in which you can broaden your skills & knowledge.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with attention to detail. French is a plus.
- You are dynamic and client oriented.
- You have sound commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills.
- Evidence of working successfully in a fast-moving commercial environment and ability to deliver.
- You are flexible, accurate and reliable.
- Experience with shipping to Africa, breakbulk and dry bulk cargoes is a plus.